Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech French companies?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team in a fast-growing scale-up?
Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological discontinuity, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly and in an intelligent manner, a very large amount of information, and to make decisions and interact in real time with the outside world. These intelligent processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software).
We are looking for a Data Center System Test Engineer.
At the heart of the Kalray Data Center business unit lab, you will have the critical task of developing and running system tests of the Kalray data center solutions, achieving the certifications of the domain, delivering configurations to customers and prospects, and supporting them, including in their own lab.
- Experience of programming in a Linux environment (C/C++/Python/Ruby)
- Experience of system-level testing and debugging (perf, tcpdump)
- Understanding of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystems, various storage subsystem architecture, shared memory architectures, cache architectures, etc.
- Familiar with networking concepts (Ethernet, IPv4/v6, ICMP, TCP/UDP, Infiniband)
- Comfortable with an agile environment
- Experience of virtualization software (KVM, VMWare), container technologies (Docker) and remote storage (Lustre, Gluster, NVMe-oF)
- Knowledge of virtualized infrastructures (SDN/NFV), and DC management systems (OpenStack, Kubernetes, etc…) would be a plus
- Experience of low-level development (firmware, drivers) would be a plus
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- 4+years of experience developing networking and/or storage systems test and providing customer support
- Problem-solving ability
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong teamwork skills
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)