Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech French companies?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team in a fast-growing scale-up?
Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological discontinuity, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly and in an intelligent manner, a very large amount of information, and to make decisions and interact in real time with the outside world. These intelligent processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software).
We are looking for an Automotive Embedded Software Developer.
You will be an integral part of the development team of the Kalray Embedded Business Unit, in charge of automotive embedded software applications running on our processor .
You will interact with our Product Marketing team as well as with our automotive customers.
You are passionate about embedded software development. You can develop a Proof of Concept in record time and you are able to efficiently transform it into a product-grade solution. You have the ability to rapidly architect an embedded real-time solution.
- Familiar with standard automotive software and best practices, such as AUTOSAR Classic, AUTOSAR Adaptive, Linux Yocto
- Familiar with autonomous driving technologies:
- Perception, decision, controls
- Sensor fusion, computer fusion
- Neural Network Framework
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 practices would be a plus
- Experience in model-based development would be a plus
- Fluent in technical English
- 10 + years of experience working at an Automotive OEM or Tier-1 for C/C++ application development and/or integration
- Able to work as a team
- Highly responsive
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)