Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech french company?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team?
Join a fast-growing start-up!
Kalray is an international leader in developing massively parallel manycore processors. Kalray’s revolutionary MPPA® processor features several hundred cores that run in parallel, delivering high performance, low power and very low latency. Kalray has focused on delivering its unique technology to two fast-growing markets: data centers and autonomous vehicles. Our customers and partners include industry leaders from around the globe.
Along with our processor family, Kalray offers electronic boards, software development kits (SDK), application software and libraries that allow our customers to develop their own applications.
The Kalray environment is a startup environment with a close-knit and helpful team. We are looking for an embedded systems software engineer. This is a permanent contract open to engineers in science computing, with geek profile 🙂
You will integrate the development team of the Embedded Business Unit, in charge of porting frameworks, developing new applications and algorithms running on our processor in domains such as machine learning, computer vision, image recognition, … You will interact with our Field Application Engineers to define the solutions for customers and you will work as a team with other developpers to implement them. You will consolidate and maintain documented application benchmarks.
You are passionate about embedded systems software development. You can develop a Proof of Concept in record time and you are capable to efficiently transform it into a product-grade solution. You have the ability to rapidly architect an embedded real-time solution. You have notions of Computer Vision and Machine Learning implementation.
Skills / Experience :
- 4+ years of embedded software applications development, debug, deployment (including drivers development)
- Superior knowledge of RTOS-based software systems and/or Embedded Linux
- Comfortable with parallel paradigms (notions of pthread and/or OpenCL/Cuda)
- Agile methodology ; Git, continuous integration, test driven development
- Experience of AUTOSAR architecture is valuable
- Knowledge of Computer Vision libs (OpenCV, OpenVX) and Machine learning technology (TensorFlow, Caffe) would be a plus
- Knowledge of application middleware (e.g. ROS)and communication layers (TCP/UDP, DDS) would be a plus
- Fluent in technical English
- Able to work as a team
Type of contract: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)