Want to work in an innovative high-tech French company?
Want to join a high-potential agile software team?
Join a dynamic and fast-growing high-tech scale-up!
Kalray is the pioneer of processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological breakthrough, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly, and in a smart manner, a very large amount of information, make decisions and interact in real time with its environment. These intelligent processors are being extensively deployed in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent datacenters) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare, drones and robots. The Kalray offering encompasses processors as well as complete solutions (electronic boards and software) aimed in particular at new generations of storage servers or intelligent vehicles. Created in 2008, as a spin-off of the CEA, Kalray addresses a broad spectrum of clients, among which server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators and consumer product manufacturers, such as car manufacturers.
We are looking for a highly skilled software development manager to join our team. You have solid experience in embedded software development. You have successfully managed a pool of very talented software developers to architect, develop, release and maintain one or several quality embedded software systems. You have the skills we are looking for!
We want you to work and contribute to Kalray’s Data Center solutions. This includes Storage and Networking applications running on Kalray processor family.
- C/C++ programming
- Embedded real time systems
- Very good understanding of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystem, shared memory architectures, etc.
- SW architecture definition
- Optimizing and productizing software into real products
- Agile environment (git/Jenkins) and methodology
- Experience of Linux-based embedded systems or Automotive embedded systems would be a plus
- Strong leadership
- Clear and concise reporting
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous
- Strong team spirit
- Fluent in technical English
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in embedded software development
- Including 5+ years of team management