Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech french company?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team?
Join a fast-growing start-up!
Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. A real technological breakthrough, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly and in an intelligent manner, a very large amount of information, and to make decisions and interact in real time with the outside world. These intelligent processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software).
We are looking for a senior expert in Physical Implementation to take part to the development of the next generation of processors.
- Execute the Physical implementation flow for parts of the SoC: Place&Route, STA, signoff, IR drop
- Contribute to the flow definition and improvements
- 8 years+ experience of Physical implementation for complex SoC projects
- Knowledge in EDA tools flow for PNR and Signoff
- Knowledge in Package development
- Experience in advanced nodes 28nm, 16nm and High speed designs
- Good team player
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France) or Sophia-Antipolis (Nice area, France)