Want to work in an innovative high-tech French company? With a high-potential agile software team?
Join a dynamic and fast-growing high-tech scale-up!
Kalray is the pioneer of processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological breakthrough, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly, and in a smart manner, a very large amount of information, make decisions and interact in real time with its environment. These intelligent processors are being extensively deployed in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent datacenters) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare, drones and robots. The Kalray offering encompasses processors as well as complete solutions (electronic boards and software) aimed in particular at new generations of storage servers or intelligent vehicles. Created in 2008, as a spin-off of the CEA, Kalray addresses a broad spectrum of clients, among which server manufacturers, intelligent system integrators and consumer product manufacturers, such as car manufacturers.
For our Data Center Business Unit, and in order to support our growth, we are recruiting a highly skilled Software Development Manager with solid experience in embedded software development.
You will be working on Kalray’s Data Center solutions, including Storage and Networking applications running on Kalray’s processor family.
You will be in charge of:
- Managing a pool of software developers to architect, develop, release and maintain one or several quality embedded software systems
- Defining software architecture
- Optimizing and productizing software
- Networking stacks implementation and optimization (TCP/IP, netdev, FD.IO (VPP), …)
- C/C++ programming
- Embedded real time and Linux -based systems
- Very good understanding of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystem, shared memory architectures, etc.
- Knowledge of storage software stacks as well as RedHat, OpenStack, … would be a plus
- Agile environment (git/Jenkins) and methodology
- Strong leadership
- Clear and concise reporting
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous
- Strong team spirit
- Fluent in technical English
- Graduate engineer or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in embedded software development
- Including 5+ years of team management
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time contract
Locations: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)