Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech French companies?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team in a fast-growing scale-up?
Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological discontinuity, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly and in an intelligent manner, a very large amount of information, and to make decisions and interact in real time with the outside world. These intelligent processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software).
We are looking for a RTL Senior Designer.
You will be part of Kalray Hardware team. The Hardware team is in charge of the development of Kalray’s new generation of processors (specification, front-end and back-end design). You will participate to the design of our next generation of high-performance, low-power and low-latency processors.
You are passionate about hardware digital design and how to turn customer and application requirements into a chip.
- 10+-year experience in ASIC digital RTL for commercial products
- 1GHz+ ASIC architecture and design
- Digital RTL design (VHDL / Verilog)
- SoC Design and IP Design
- SoC interconnect problematics
- Third-party IP integration into a SoC
- Familiar with:
- clock and reset scheme
- high speed interface design/integration (PCI, Ethernet, DDR)
- synthesis flow and SDC constraints, formal proof Flow
- CDC structures
- Fluent in technical English
- Good communication / reporting skills
- Capable of managing a small team (contractors, partners, junior people)
- Strong technical lead
- Highly responsive
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)