Want to work in one of the most innovative high-tech French companies?
Want to join a young, dynamic and talented team in a fast-growing scale-up?
Kalray is the pioneer in processors for new intelligent systems. As a real technological discontinuity, “intelligent” processors have the capability to analyze on the fly and in an intelligent manner, a very large amount of information, and to make decisions and interact in real time with the outside world. These intelligent processors will be deployed extensively in fast-growing sectors such as new-generation networks (intelligent data centers) and autonomous vehicles, as well as healthcare equipment, drones and robots. Kalray’s offering encompasses both processors and complete solutions (electronic boards and software).
We are looking for a Senior Hardware System Architect.
You will be part of Kalray Hardware team. The Hardware team is in charge of the development of Kalray’s new generation of processors (specification, front-end and back-end design). In collaboration with our CTO’s Advanced Dev Team and our Product Marketing team, you will participate to the system analysis and to the architecture definition of our next generation of high-performance, low-power and low-latency processors.
You are passionate about hardware architecture and about turning customer and application requirements into a chip.
- 10+ years in defining architecture for commercial high performance System on Chip ASIC
- 10-year experience in a large semi-conductor company developing complex HW/SW systems
- Experience in SoC ASIC design
- Experience of SoC level performance and analysis methodologies
- Capability to define hardware product requirements from marketing/customer high-level requirements
- Capability to produce technical specifications for architecture / design / verification / validation
- Familiar with :
- memory hierarchy
- high-speed interfaces (PCI, Ethernet, DDR)
- processor-based architectures
- power-aware architectures
- interconnect & Network on Chip
- An expertise in the following domains will be a strong plus:
- Vision / Artificial Intelligence accelerators
- Security and crypto architecture
- Networking / Storage architecture
- Automotive architecture, safety mechanisms
- ISO 26262-compliant development flows
- Confortable with virtual prototyping, co-simulation, full-emulation techniques
- Confortable in participating to customer and partners discussions, consortia
- Good communication / reporting skills
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Strong technical lead
- Highly responsive
Type of contract: Permanent /full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France)